Monday 16 April 2007

Week 3...

And so, today marks the start of week 3, and review of album number 2, Maximo Park's "Our Earthly Pleasures". Hopefully, I will right the review and put it up tonight for your delectation.

Just been out to buy next weeks album. Difficuly choice, in what seems a lacklustre week for new music. It ended up being between Bloc Party's "A weekend in the city", The Gossips new one, and LCD soundsystem "the sound of silver". The result was the latter. It's going in the player now...

If you're in a bloc mood, head over to Good weather for Airstrikes. It's an ace music blog, especially for new music, but apparantly they've gone mad for the party. Loads of remixs and such like available. One of which is below!

Interesting note. My band, the 100 club, is playing Night and Day next week. And Rich from high voltage is coming! Wooooooooo.

“I Still Remember” (SebastiAn Remix) - Bloc Party (MP3)

1 comment:

Billy Ruffian said...

I think you chose the right one to get. Bloc Party are fucking gay, and the Gossip are just as bad...

I heard the new Maximo single on friday by the way. It wasn't as shit as their previous work, but I still wouldn't buy it.

I'm getting really jaded at the moment, I wish I could share your enthusiasm. Still, I'm sure this Libertines reformation thing will make it all better *weeps*